Wednesday, August 20, 2003

DO THEY REALLY CAIR?



Rachel Neuwirth at ChronWatch discovers that the the Director of Communications at the Coucil of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) won't give answers to fundamental questions about terrorism (via FrontPageMagazine.com)
In late July, I contacted Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman and director of communication at the Council of American-Islamic Relations (CAIR). When he returned my call, he presented his point of view about the Arab-Israeli conflict and militant Islam. When I reminded him about CAIR's record of openly supporting Hamas, Hizbullah, and other organizations deemed by the government to be terrorists, he replied by telling me that "CAIR does not support these groups publicly."



But Hooper must have realized that he had said too much: he lost his composure and I suddenly found myself listening to a dial tone!
Please check out the entire story -- it's pretty disturbing.



No comments:

Post a Comment