Monday, September 06, 2004

Jodi Comes Home

I first discovered her about a three weeks ago at the Austin SPCA. After hours of debate and consideration, I adopted Jodi today.

Jodi is a 5-year old terrier mix, so she's already had a bit of training (including the all-important potty training) and she knows a few tricks.

Jodi
Jodi Comes Home
Originally uploaded by whatnext.
She's a sweetheart and I'm already totally in love with her.



Classes start tomorrow with Old Testament at 9:30 a.m. and Worship at 1:00 p.m. I'll file a report about my first day back to school once the lectures and induction ceremonies have been completed.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dog. I'm equally a cat- and dog-person, but I won't get a dog while I'm living in an apartment... a few years away at least, probably.

    Good luck with the first day! I'll be checking in now and then to read your experiences and thoughts on the entire process. I'm still a few months away from the first day of school, haven't had any of the nerves or fainting over textbook prices or such yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog ... congratulations ... can't wait to read more stories about her!

    ReplyDelete