Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Seminary Updates

A couple of developments have transpired over the past few days:
  • I received a passing grade on my first-ever seminary exam, a short-answer test on Church History. I missed one point because I failed to provide an orthodox response to Marcionism. I'm a bit frustrated about the mistake. I knew the answer, but was so concerned about the legibility of my handwriting that I forgot to double-check. Nonetheless, I'm thrilled with the result, because it gives me some hope that I still have some student left in me.
  • Second, I'm now one of two newly-elected Student Senators representing the Junior (first-year) class. A fellow junior graciously asked if I would like to be nominated. I responded affirmatively, and I'm deeply honored to have been given this opportunity to serve such a wonderful community.
Now, back to Calvin.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on being elected a Student Senator! Knowing you as I do, I'm positive that you will represent your fellow students well. Senator Drew. I like it already.

    ReplyDelete