Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Day of the Final

Our summer Greek final begins in 30 minutes. Prayers are appreciated. Here is mine:

I lift up my eyes to the mountains;
from where shall come my help?
My help shall come from the Lord
who made heaven and earth.

May he never allow you to stumble!
Let him sleep not, your guard.
No, he sleeps not nor slumbers,
Israel's guard.

The Lord is your guard and your shade;
at your right side he stands.
By day the sun shall not smite you
nor the moon in the night.

The Lord will guard you from evil,
he will guard your soul.
The Lord will guard your going and coming
both now and forever.

[Psalm 121]

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well! I can't tell you how grateful I am that I mastered Greek and Hebrew -- believe me. I really CAN'T tell you :)

    ReplyDelete