Sunday, August 07, 2005

In Memoriam


Grandma passed into her eternal reward in the early hours of the morning.
I remember my affliction and my wandering,
the bitterness and the gall.

I well remember them,
and my soul is downcast within me.

Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:

Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.

They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

I say to myself, "The LORD is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him." - Lamentations 3:19-24

I miss you already grandma. Go with God.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:48 PM

    Love and prayers are yours, sweetheart. Thank you for sharing the beautiful picture and scripture. Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God bless you as you grieve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sorry Chris...may God's love shower down upon your family.

    Love,
    Holly and Matt

    ReplyDelete