Monday, December 26, 2005

New Neighborhood Hangout


Finally, there is a coffee shop within walking distance of my parent's home in Salt Lake City!

Highland Perk is located at 1588 East Stratford Avenue, and sits amidst a tiny shopping area that's been around since before I was born. Shops have come and gone here, but I suspect that this one is a keeper. Barbara the barista provided me with excellent service. Highland Perk also features a nice selection of pastries and other drinks. Highly recommended! Phone: (801) 466-PERK.

4 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say "HI" and that I found your blog.
    Blessings!
    leah
    www.joyfulsoundrecords.com
    www.leahslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. S M M5:42 PM

    I would agree with this! HIghland Perk is just around the corner from our place as well. I went one of the first days it was open and loved it. Been there almost every day since. Jeffrey, the owner, is fun to chat with and Barbara is a good barista.

    Evidently, Jeffrey and his business partner were having a midlife crisis and either were going to buy Harley's or open a coffeeshop. Good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:28 PM

    Highland Perk is live on the internet now! The site, HighlandPerkSLC.com is still a work in progress and your comments are appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading :: What Next? :: friends. Sorry that I didn't get your comments posted sooner. As you can see from more recents posts, I was out of the country.

    ReplyDelete