Friday, May 19, 2006

Major ::What Next?:: Announcement! [Updated]

I have exciting news: On May 19, 2006 at about 2:50 pm (CDT) on the top of Mt. Bonnell overlooking the Colorado River, I asked my sweatheart if she would marry me.

Sara said "Yes!"

We're both very happy, and looking forward to a lifetime of adventure. Special thanks to Jessica who was instrumental in making this a surprise. I'm deeply grateful for the help!

The present wedding target date is March 10, 2007. Here are a few pictures to memorialize the event (click to enlarge):






The Proposal









The Kiss






The View










The Ring








A surprised fiancée










Very Happy Couple





[UPDATE: Here are a few more photos courtesy our friend Jessica.]






A little celebration followed









First engagement toast






esn 28348-060520-200615-99
© 2006 All Rights Reserved.

Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. I'm pleased to be the first to offer my congratulations, on this forum anyway. Beautiful photos! :-)

    I've had the privilege of your friendship for, what, it must be 20 years or so now. I'm so pleased your path in life has led to such happy and momentous news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so happy for the both of you...it has to be nice for both of you to know that you have committed to someone incredible...God be with you on this journey...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the photos! Now we really all can feel like we were a part of it! Congratulations to you both - you are lucky to have found each other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doug and Katy5:31 PM

    Congratulations big time, Chris. We are thrilled for you. We hope to see you both up back here in SF soon! Best wishes, Doug and Katy O.

    ReplyDelete