Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Temporary Relocation

Your blogging seminarian friend is about to temporarily relocate to his hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah. Reason: I'm doing one unit of Clinical Pastoral Eduction at a local hospital. Total Mapquest milage: 1,491.05 miles. Below is the two-day itinerary:

Day One: Austin to Colorado Springs

Day Two: Colorado Springs to Salt Lake City
Jodi will be along for the ride, which will be interesting given the cramped quarters.

numly esn 72006-060531-637200-42
© 2006 All Rights Reserved.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

  1. When will you be in town? I'll be there in late June, road trip for the arts festival.

    And of course St. Mark's is where my mom runs the gift shop so be sure to stop in and say hi. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll send you a quick note with the details. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck on the journey...i drive I80 when i go to see my sister in dubios WY...have a great summer...mj

    ReplyDelete